If you thought the Pumcooler was eye catching, the Pumcauldron takes it up one more notch! What is a Halloween party without punch, and where would your punch be without a bowl for it? On the ground.
Here is what you need
- Large Pumpkin
- Dry Ice
- Your favorite punch recipe
How to put it together
- Cut off the top of the 1/3 of the pumpkin. If you have a pumpkin carving kit, use that or a knife to cut jagged ridges into the pumpkin to give it a cooler effect when the dry ice comes out of it.
- Scoop out the gunk in the pumpkin, same as if you were cleaning out a pumpkin for carving.
- Rinse it out.
- Pour in your favorite punch.
- Drop in some dry ice to give it a cool smokey effect.
All done! This will really wow your guests, but be careful nobody you don’t put too big of chunks of dry ice in, you do not want anyone getting large chunks in their glasses. Pumpkins will not last long so make sure to do this the day of or the day before at the earliest.